basskisser

Default Bush knew location of bin Laden on 9-11

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message link.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message news:bwZ8c.1737
Why because it didn't come from Rush, Jim--, or Henry?

oompah..oompah....everybody oompah....
smokepot...smokepot....everybody smokepot....
you are the eggman...you are the walrus... kookookachu....

Now THERE is an intelligent response to a post.

You are probably too stupid to know what it is about eh pothead?

LOL

No, to the contrary. I've heard the Beetles before, stupid. But
apparently you haven't. At least not since you left the hospital for
those mood swings. I do see, however, that your medication isn't
working.