Doug Kanter

Default Poor Dick Cheney - the saga continues (guffaw)

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:02:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

So, he was hunting without a license. It's against the law in Texas. Do
you think it's acceptable for the VP of the U.S. to break the law?

I wonder if the law there works like fishing regs here. If you're fishing
pond on private property, there are no legal "seasons" on the fish. You're
dumb to do it unless you're loaded with extra bass or whatever. But, you
can
do it.

In any place I've hunted, the season was the season, whether on private
property (which most of it was) or not.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Different for fish, I guess. They have a tendency to stay put once you put
them in the pond. Usually.