Default Here's the official report of the Cheney Shooting

JimH wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Both pages of "The Cheney Shooting" official report:

http://www.latimes.com/media/acrobat...2/21942343.pdf
You guys are really starting to make yourself look foolish with your
obsession over this hunting accident. Keep it up.....please.

It's not an obsession. It's yet another example of the hubris of the
Bush Administration. BTW, I read somewhere that Cheney was engaged in a
canned hunt. Disgusting.

Oh my!

It's apparently "big business" in Texas.

Pennsylvania, too, for wild boar.

In fact.....in many States.

My 'oh my' comment was nothing more than me saying BFD.

Do you still think that it's okay for the VP to break the law? He was
hunting without a license.