JDavis1277

Default Boats, friends, cash and gas

We are a group of four fishermen, all with boats. The largest boat in the fleet
is 18' so we usually bring two boats with two guys in each.

We take turns furnishing the boat. Our deal is simple... the boat owner
furnishes everything except the bait and we each bring our own snacks and
drinks. Generally we meet at the ramp but if we are going farther afield we
ride two to a vehicle.

Nice arrangement. If one of us is dumb enough to run out of fuel or leave the
GPS on all night the night before (me) we can manage to salvage the day.

We also share the catch unless there is not enough to go around. Last time out
the other boat got skunked but my boat caught about ten nice specks and a nice
red. Who needs more thn two nice fish for supper? One of the guys had company
coming for supper so he got the extras. It's a pretty sweet arrangement.

Butch