Hoodoo

Default "Frank" the fake nym continues to make excuses

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:14:56 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Hoodoo wrote:
I'm not a troll by any means. I am someone who is fed up with
KKKrause's continual disrespect for other newsgroup participants and
is more of a troll factor with his one-track mind(lessess) of posting
comments denigrating people with opposing viewpoints on any topic,
mostly though, those holding political viewpoints than his ignorant
beliefs.

He would do well to add conversational content supporting his views
but that is too much work for him. He prefers, and revels in,
harassing other people for sport and that is what I abhor most about
his monkey ass. It is his ongoing abuse of other people which compels
me to retaliate by using his own lies and bull**** to reveal the
asshole behind the ignorant and belligerent braggart.

Krause simply lacks the depth to enter into conversational discourse
supporting his views. He is nothing more than the classic know-nothing
troll.

I believe that he compensates for his ignorance in all topics by
willfully denigrating everyone who converses with intelligence,
respect, and positive perspective pertaining to societal interaction.
His is a classic bully mentality wherein his lack of social graces
compels him to derogate the folks he envies most out of jealousy and
spite.

--
John Wesley Gilmer
12526 Agatite Road