Glenn A. Heslop

Default WAS-Perkins 4-108 Shop/Repair Manual...- Westerbeke 4-108 difference ?

I found a Perkins 4-108 shop manual at my local Perkins dealer today...$183!
I'll keep looking...saw some manuals on ebay but not that one. Let me know
if y'all find one.

Glenn.
s/v Seawing
www.seawing.net

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thank you,
Courtney

krj wrote:
Glenn A. Heslop wrote:

My Gulfstar 41' has a Perkins 4-108. I do have a manual for it...as
prepared by Perkins. Because shop manuals by the manufacturer are
commonly
(in my limited experience) small & lacking in detail. Because nothing
goes
wrong in port, with a marine mechanic anchored nearby, I am looking for
something like a, "Perkins 4-108 Repair for Dummies". Lots of detailed
description, photos and diagrams.

I trust this doesn't make me look like a dummy...;-)! Even so, this
dummy
things that not being prepared will eventually make one look like a

real
dummy.

I look forward to all your helpful assistance.

Glenn.

Glenn,
Do you have a Perkins Operators manual or the Perkins shop manual. The
Perkins shop manual that I have has complete disassembly/assembly
instructions with photos. Cost $75.00
krj