basskisser

Default Just for Harry

(Backyard Renegade) wrote in message . com...
Harry Krause wrote in message ...
Eisboch wrote:
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

Cripes...he can't even hold a hammer properly. What a stunatz!

I dunno, my dad was a master finish carpenter and I actually use
hammers all day. You on the other hand are nothing but a troll liar
who has probably never done a days work in his life, I doubt you would
know which end of the hammer goes up your ass...

Jeez, first your response to Bush not holding a hammer correctly is "I
dunno". Then you claim to use one all day. If you did, then you'd
KNOW.