Jamce1

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

so, you are saying that no superior you ever worked for had a PE in your field?
i have no idea how old you are, but you play yourself off as at least fifty.

that being the assumed case, you can't find 4 years worth of a 30 year career
where a PE supervised your work? i understand that some industries may not
require it, but alot of people obtain it just for ambitions sake.

also, it is surprising that you would assume somebody cannot do a required
technical job because of their political leanings (ie basskisser). hell, i
would let NYOB work on my teeth if he turned out to be competent, and there was
no breathing alternative.

chris

Subject: OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?
From: "Calif Bill"
Date: 8/10/03 11:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time

From: "Calif Bill"

Date: 8/9/03 10:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time
snip
and manners. And I only attack a few dummy's. And Asskisser is a super
dummy! And to insecurity, I was and still am a GREAT ENGINEER.
Semi-retired, looking at starting a new career of General Contractor.

And I
would never accept a PE as dumb as Asskisser for any of my jobs that
required a PE signoff. Too much liability.
bill

why dont you just take the test yourself?

chris

I could but the problem is the requirement to work with a PE for 4 years. I
passed the EIT (Engineer In Training) test when I got out of school. Is the
first part of the PE program. But need to work with a PE who signs off on
your suitability. Never worked in the field of engineering that used PE's.
I was an electronics / software engineer for embedded systems. Disk drives,
Disk drive controllers, medical devices. To mature to work for the 4 years
with a PE now. Changing careers to get my General Contractors license. I
have had side business's over the years that dealt with construction. And I
like to do Crown Moulding and upgrades to homes and condos.
Bill