Don White

Default Just for Harry

Harry Krause wrote in message As for
mechanical job skills (that seems to be what you are alluding to
in your semi-literate post), I have in my wallet a card with my name on
it for one of the skilled building trades unions that one can only get
after either completing a four-to-five year apprenticeship program OR
passing a four day classroom and practical skills examination and
demonstration. I am a member in good standing in that union, but my
status is inactive. I could in very short order weld together from rebar
a nice little cage in which to display you as a close relative of the
missing link. You do have that sloping forehead, right?

Careful Harry, he'll be threatening to 'kick in your balls' or warning you
about being 'shot'.