JohnH

Default Hunting Accidents

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:24:26 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:28:36 -0500, Reggie Smithers
wrote:

Yesterday it seemed some people thought the accident was the result of
the victim not following hunting protocol. The newspapers and hunting
experts seem to believe it was the shooter who was responsible, even
though the victim had not followed protocol when rejoining the hunting
line.

This really should not be a political discussion, but a safety
discussion that all hunters can learn from. Heck, I know I would prefer
to learn from someone else's mistake, instead of repeating the same one.

Sometime I'll tell you the 'safe' way to put a lot of quail on the dinner
table! It's probably illegal, but it's safe.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Please take this to rec.food.cooking, John.

Haven't caught 'em yet!

LOL!
--
'Til next time,