Skipper

Default Hunting Accidents

Harry Krause wrote:

Skipper wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:

When I shoot sporting clays, it is at a regulated range. There's only
one shooter up at a time, and all the shots are FORWARD.

SC stations at many ranges are often no than 30 yards apart with swings
approaching 180 degrees. You DO NOT shoot sporting clays.

Sorry, there are no 180-degree side to side swings at the range I visit.

Here is one of the ranges I shoot:

http://www.murphyshotguns.com/index.html

Check out the 360 degree tour of their gun room, one of the best in the
country. Many of those guns hanging in that safe have values in excess
of $50,000.

BTW, folks travel from all over the world for gun instruction by Michael
Murphy.

When we are at the informal range, everyone except the shooter(s) stays
well back. We're all experienced shotgunners.

BS. The bird triggers are usually AT the shooting station.

Gee, you've been in my shotgun closet and you've apparently been out on
my friend's "farmette" out on the Shenandoah so you could inspect our
"informal" range. And I thought the conditions of your bond wouldn't
allow interstate travel.

Again, what gun do you use for SC?

--
Skipper