Skipper

Default Hunting Accidents

Harry Krause wrote:

When I shoot sporting clays, it is at a regulated range. There's only
one shooter up at a time, and all the shots are FORWARD.

SC stations at many ranges are often no than 30 yards apart with swings
approaching 180 degrees. You DO NOT shoot sporting clays.

When we are at the informal range, everyone except the shooter(s) stays
well back. We're all experienced shotgunners.

BS. The bird triggers are usually AT the shooting station.

If I am out on a hunt, I usually handle
the reloading, and keep my eyes open for problems, as do the shooters.

Reloading??? You don't know the first thing about reloading.

One report I read said Cheney turned and shot to his rear. That's a
no-no.

Again, you do not shoot SC. Occasionally, doubles are almost opposed
180.

I doubt you know the dif between a rocket, rabbit, or bird.

--
Skipper