dwbauer

Default Health insurance, again

Been so cold lately, the Dr's and lawyers have had their hands in their own
pockets!
"Larry" wrote in message
"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach at gmail dotcom wrote in
:

The surgeon is adamant that we should do COBRA

Of course he is! You goin' off healthy to screw around on a boat ISN'T
gonna make his Mercedes and house payments or buy him a new waterfront
mansion on the beach at Kiawah Island. I can't imagine why he wants to
get
you hooked-on-surgery and keep you from going anywhere, can you?

Only lawyers are worse than doctors, and should be next in line for the
guillotine after we run out of lawyers...