Larry

Default Health insurance, again

"Skip Gundlach" skipgundlach at gmail dotcom wrote in news:a8d69$43f106e7
:

The surgeon is adamant that we should do COBRA

Of course he is! You goin' off healthy to screw around on a boat ISN'T
gonna make his Mercedes and house payments or buy him a new waterfront
mansion on the beach at Kiawah Island. I can't imagine why he wants to get
you hooked-on-surgery and keep you from going anywhere, can you?

Only lawyers are worse than doctors, and should be next in line for the
guillotine after we run out of lawyers...