basskisser

Default Smokey 2-stroke

(Greg) wrote in message ...
It's more viscous. Meaning, it isn't made to fit through the VERY tiny
openings in a typical fuel injector.

Who told you the orifice in a fuel injector was "tiny". It is actually pretty
big and they manage fuel flow by pulsing it open and closed rapidly with a
pulse width modulator. It is certainly as big as the idle screw passage in any
outboard or even the main jet in a small outboard.
Guess again.

Guess again, my ass!!!! Go ask any manufacturer of fuel injectors if
they think it's prudent, and wise to run premix through there
injectors. Let me know what their technicians say.