Bill Cole

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

So why do you think you have this inferiority complex?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bill Cole wrote:
ROFLMAO, If that is the best you can do, I guess your school really did
have such low standards they did not believe they should not expect
engineering students to have a basic command of the English Language.

You don't read very well, do you. I never said the school had no
expectations of engineering students, I said the students made the
statement about themselves, *as a joke on them.*

guess that must be part of the reason for your inferiority complex, you

view
education as important, but you did not have the grades or intelligence

be admitted to a school with high standards.

Really? I have B.A. degree from a fairly large university in the Midwest
and an M.A. degree from an Ivy League university in New England.

Has your alma mater admissions standards increased it's standards since

you
graduated?

That would be "its" standards, yahoo, not "it's" standards. "It's" is
the contraction for it is. "Its" is the possessive.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.