RCE

Default Twenty greatest fishing spots on Earth (according to Sal****er Sportsman)

news
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:41:35 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

. ..

I fhsed the Midnight Lump before anybody ever knew it existed. :)

Ever do an overnighter at the Canyons?

Not on my Contender, but I have done it on a 47' Post and a 52'
Hatteras.

It's a fun experience.

Yeah. Once is enough for me though. We left Scituate at 2 in the morning
on a friend's boat, fueled somewhere on the south Cape side and got on
station late in the morning. Fished all day and all night. We stopped at
Oak Bluffs for fuel, then back to Scituate. Never been so tired in my life.
These guys do this all the time, or used to until the fuel prices went up.

Not for me.

RCE