JimH

Default Jaws author died

"RCE" wrote in message

"Billgran" wrote in message
. ..

"Gotta get a bigger boat".

Best. Movie. Line. Ever.

You mean it is a better line than, "What we got heah is .......fail-yah
.................. to communicate!" ?

Or, "You can't handle the truth!"

RCE

Top 100 movie lines: http://www.afi.com/tvevents/100years/quotes.aspx

Top 10 from that site:

1 Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. GONE WITH THE WIND

2 I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. THE GODFATHER

3 You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I
could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. ON THE
WATERFRONT

4 Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. THE WIZARD OF OZ

5 Here's looking at you, kid. CASABLANCA

6 Go ahead, make my day. SUDDEN IMPACT

7 All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up. SUNSET BLVD.

8 May the Force be with you. STAR WARS

9 Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. ALL ABOUT EVE

10 You talking to me? TAXI DRIVER