Bill

Default BAYLINER BASHERS..

Oh.... well, this is obviously a troll, but since it does pertain to
boats and doesn't mention republicans, democrats, bush, clarke,
liberals, or conservatives, I'll bite.

I'm not interested in Bayliners. Thanks for the memories, though.

"Not interested in Bayliners". Harry I thought you Owned two of them don't
you. Sorry Guys I didn't mean to drag down a Bayliner Boat by putting Harry
and Bayliners in the same sentence. Their is nothing wrong with a Bayliner
Boat. Remember you get what you pay for. For a nice cheap boat for a first
timer it could be OK. I have seen some nice ones on the river.

Bill