John Gaquin

Default Support the Danish!

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message news:dyNHf.14469

Some religions are non-intrusive. Some are very intrusive. Their followers
believe everyone should see things their way. Can you name one or two
examples of each?

I can, but I won't -- partly because you have defined the problem quite
vaguely [most religions believe they've got it right, some proselytize
extensively, a few claim theirs is the only correct answer, and one (that
I'm aware of) insists that they're right and everyone else must die.], but
mostly because your posit has naught to do with the issue.

Please explain to me how this country would have become a theocracy without
certain unspecified checks and balances in place. You might explain the
unspecified checks and balances, too.