Charlie Brown

Default fed up please help

Thanks Bill. What would be the best way to troubleshoot the indicator
lights. I see many wires coming out of the control unit, several
split off and to tot he remote tank and the others appear to go to the
cockpit.

Would a failing control unit also cause a complete malfunction of the
warning lights?

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:49:13 GMT, "Billgran"
wrote:

"Charlie Brown" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks guys...I ended up taking the starter off. Turned the gear with
my hand and it "rose up" on the shaft.

Also since getting boat out of shop, the oil indicator lights on the
guage are not working at all (they were before it went into the shop)

For more information on the oil transfer system, here is a link to an
article I wrote about it:

http://bassandwalleyeboats.com/output.cfm?id=942859

Bill Grannis
service manager