Skipper

Default John Herring is a....

Chuckie wrote:

Would be interesting to see an honest evaluating of John's nuts to Nifty
Nuts from this NW shill.

Is it true there are a lot of unusual, locally grown nuts in Kansas?

'Bout as honest a comparison as one would expect from a well-known
shill, Chuckie. Can't say I'm surprised.

Some say the very best cashews you can buy are obtained from this little
hole-in-the-wall. They've been in business since 1937 and the secret to
their quality is that they roast and very lightly salt the nuts on site
small batch by small batch. I don't think you can find better. If you
want the best, this is one of those finds:

http://www.360wichita.com/FoodandBev...yNutHouse.html

http://cookbookking.blogspot.com/200...-nutty_24.html

--
Skipper