Skip Gundlach

Default Ping Peggie OdorSafePlus

Hi, Peggie, and list,

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message
news
I'm curious, though, Skip...Since you've said you have what amounts to a
"lifetime supply" of AVS96, and therefore you aren't looking for an
alternative to AVS96, and unless you have a new job, you're not in a
position to need to know what to recommend...what's YOUR interest in the
future of AVS96?

--
Peggie

Just having recommended it in the various lists of boaters who continually
bring up the problem again, etc.

Having taken out some very young, but also very stinky, 148 from both heads,
I knew for sure that it wasn't going back in anyplace if I had any
alternative.

Thanks for the lead - if I get hung up, I'll use it. In the meantime, it's
PVC and short pieces for me, but I've got 15' of it. At the rate I'm
hopeful I'll use it (aft cabin yet to be determined), it ought to go a very
long way.

One of the members of the liveaboard sailnet group has 20 of OS+ they're
selling...

L8R

Skip, going back for another work session on 15Feb, and two days out from
the 3 stents following the very informative stress test Tuesday morning

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain