posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Eek!-another cross poster killfilled and blocked.

"Scotty" wrote in message

Ever drink Meyers's Dark rum? Good stuff.

Oh Yeah!... Lots of it.

I used Meyer's for the base rum in my sundowner..... then a spoonfull of
Pusser's on top just before a sprinkle of nutmeg.

Meyer's is also great slightly chilled and poured to a highball... no mix..
just drink it straight before it warms up. I found out about this when a
buddy passed me a 60oz bottle with about 2/3rds gone for a drink a couple of
winters ago. I thanked him and promptly polished off the remainder on one
chug-a-lug. Man was that ever good! Man was my buddy and his friends ever
surprised. [Caveat - most people can't drink highballs of regular rum, but
since I drink overproof , the regular stuff is much like a soft drink]

CM