Rich Hampel

Default water tank repair-west system epoxy or fiberglass resin

I engineer pharmaceutical/biotech process water, etc. systems.
FDA approved/listed epoxy resin for potable water is the ONLY method to
be used. Leachables from most resins are a BIG problem in potable
water systems. Even when I use food grade epoxy, I recirculate/strip
all the leached monomers through a carbon bed stripper system for a few
months, etc.

In article .com, Da
Kine wrote:

I've never heard that before. Do you know that for sure or is it
something you just heard? I am about to build a new tank in my boat too
and this would be a big chunk of info to find out.