Glenn Ashmore

Default electric blankets

I can think of a much more enjoyable way to get the sleeping bag warm but I
am to old and married for it to work very well. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"chuck" wrote in message
link.net...
And it is difficult to beat a hot water bottle as a low-tech solution as
long as the galley stove is available. Even works with sea water!

Chuck

8906 wrote:
I find that well made sleeping bags get plenty warm from body heat. But I
use heating pads or small heating blankets to warm them up before entry
cuz I'm a woos on real cold nights and that first 5 minutes inside is
much nicer when it's already warm.