Skipper

Default Braindamaged POTUS Torpedoes Sequoia

Reggie Smithers wrote:

I had a Dinner Meeting on the Sequoia around 1980/81... The current "Presidential Yacht"
is Air Force One, and that is state of art luxury.

I've been on several AF1s many times over the years, gotta tell you, the
Sequoia holds far more meaning and history for me. Carter consistently
screws the pooch to this day and did then. If the Sequoia had to be
retired, it should have been to the Smithsonian and public access given.
Carter is a braindamaged hick continually embarrassing this country. He
hasn't done anything Right.

--
Skipper