Skip Gundlach

Default Credit card refunds (was) New Found Metals will sue me if I tell my

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey........ I forgot about that idea. Yes I did pay by credit card.
Yes, the "leave the water in over night" test did not seem a very
accurate predictor if the ports would keep a full swell hitout of my
boat or for that matter sitting at thedock on a windy rainy day. But I
am not the expert.

Thank you ! !

Chris

About credit card companies:

I had a similar experience with an electronics supplier. No amount (months,
literally, including multiple hours-long phone calls doing exactly as the
owner dictated, real-time) of following instructions would make the gear
work as ordered.

Discover happily "temporarily" refunded my price, but the shipper asserted
that they worked properly, and they were custom, so no return.

Joint phone call consultation with Discover produced a demand by the seller
that I engage a Microsoft Certified Network Analyst to determine the problem
in my computer (despite their not working on several machines, failing in
the same fashion[s]).

Without that expense, Discover won't back me up.

Playing the credit card card isn't likely to win anything...

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain