Netsock

Default HDTV set up

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 22:57:36 GMT, Fred Dehl
wrote:

Netsock wrote in
:

HDMI cables offer no increased video clarity or benefits up to 1080i
verses component cables...even from a progressive scan source (DVD
player).

HDMI is a digital signal, comp is analog, so the signal paths are totally
different and therefore the resultant quality seen by the viewer is open
to many variations.

Agreed. I can tell the difference between a Phillips DVD player, and a
Denon, just by looking at the output. My point was, you can get
something more (than 1080i) if the monitor doesn't support it...no
matter what cable you use.
__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/