basskisser

Default (OT) Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry (Sorry John H)

John H wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:44:47 -0500, "jim--" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...
John H wrote in message

. ..
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:57:32 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

Should have said, "...nor am I using it to support my Presidential
run." But, only one as astute as yourself would have caught it!

Using it? I suspect that if the public, the press and his idiot

opponent
didn't encourage him to discuss the issue, he wouldn't bother with it.
Military service is a non-issue for a president.

Did Bush bring up Kerry's Vietnam service, over and over and over?

John H

Hell no, Bush didn't bring it up. He knows that if he did, then Kerry
would bring up HIS fantastic record of service to his country. Why is
it that you think a man that served his country, honorably, in Viet
Nam is terrible, but one who served only PART of his military
obligation, in Alabama, is just GREAT?

What does either have to do with being qualified to be POTUS? Kerry is the
one that keeps bringing up Vietnam for some reason, as though that means he
is qualified to be POTUS.

Thanks! It sometimes gets very difficult to keep my resolutions not to
attempt a conversation with the two most ... in this newsgroup.

John H

I understand you not wanting to have conversations with Jim--, but did
you previously REALLY have conversations with yourself? That's not
good, mentally, and I'm glad you resolved to quit.