Calif Bill

Default OT JoeTechnician licensed engineer or not?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
If you are going to clip, at least leave the attributes to the correct
person. Harry is full of crap, but my reply was not to him. I was

replying
to the one who said I was full of ****.

Your funniest response ever, Bill. We know you're not full; if you were,
there wouldn't be any room for the toilet tissue.

Makes about as much sense as most of your political comments.

My school had great standards for
Engineering students. Now the liberal arts side was a lot of flaky.
Protest the president of the School, Dr. Hyakawa for requiring proper

speech
and manners.

That's right...proper speech and manners should never be part of an
education...you're spot on, Bill. After all, if the POTUS can't speak,
why should you, eh?

If you are going to have free speech movement, then you should speak well.
Of course the problem with the free speech movement and is still a problem
today, is the liberal arts majors only want free speech when it supports
their opinions. If is contrary to their "Feelings" they disrupt any speech.

And you've grossly misspelled the good Doctor's name, BTW.

I knew it was the wrong spelling, but did not bother looking it up as most
would get the name. And a greater number would have no idea what was being
referred to.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.