George F

Default OT My New Guitar!

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

Congratulations! Nice looking guitar.

Thanks....I'm stoked, I hope this one sounds as sweet as the one I
played. I've already picked the guy's brain, picked up the same
strings, etc. I also paid for overnight shipping!!!!

Only a novice would ever order a guitar online. *ALL* guitars, even the
quality ones, vary in feel, quality, sound, and playability within the same
model line. You will never get the cream of the crop through an online sale.