krj

Default water tank repair-west system epoxy or fiberglass resin

Da Kine wrote:

Epoxy will work great but be sure to wash the inside of the tank after
it cures. There will be a residue you need to clean off.

Don't use west though- it is over rated and extremely expensive. If
you are in the US you can order a 2-1 epoxy from Joes auto body and
marine supply 1-954-527-9200. They have other stores but I only have
the Fort Lauderdale number. Ask for the 2-1 and make sure you get the
guy on the phone to check 3 times that he has part A and part B. These
guys are good at what they do but they breathe that junk all day and
are a bit high most of the time - no joking. They also have the best
price I have found on cloth especially when you buy an end lot.

May your anchor be tight, your corks be loose, your rum be spiced and
your compass be true.

Joe's Auto is only about 2 miles from my house. I get a lot of supplies
there. They will custom match gelcoat also.
krj