Da Kine

Default New Found Metals: How NFM tests their ports

Let them sue me - I know of MANY ports that came in awful condition and
could not be used. They always have an excuse why they can't take them
back, the owner did not intall it right, it was a new batch and maybe
one was bad and it will be 9 months before you can get a new one....
the list goes on. If you want to hear some really peaved people, stop
by Port Charlotte Boat Storage in FL and ask a few people. That is one
yard with many people that ordered the ports and wish they didn't. i
would have bought them for my boat if I had not been in that yard to
see and hear the heartburn.