Bryan

Default Death by Danish...

"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:53:53 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

While I don't support our current war against Iraq, I do believe it to be
in the best interests of the United States and the rest of the western
world to slam the doors shut on immigrants from Muslim countries who want
to come here for any reason. Further, I would deport any Muslim
non-citizens who protest in non-peaceable fashion. And that's what the
Danes should do...round them up and send them back to their countries of
origin.

I'm not sure that is possible. Some demographic forecasts have the EU
with a Muslim *majority* this century. Falling First World birthrates and
Muslim immigration for cheap labor may make this inevitable. France
already has a Muslim population estimated at 10%. The numbers are large
enough, already, an estimated 15 million, that "rounding them up" would
prove catastrophic to Europe's economies.

OK, apparently it's time for a birthrate jihad. Calling all good sensible
Christians to set aside family planning and breed like the pope is coming to
dinner. We need to stop this silly nuclear family nonsense and start
filling our homes and streets with as many offspring as our dear wives can
possibly squeeze out in their liftetime. It'll be the new Christian Pop 'til
you drop breeding program. Any woman who hasn't given birth to her first
child by the age of 20 is unpatriotic. Otherwise we'll be losing this war
to muslims through their breeding advantage alone!

I'm sure that I mean the above as humor, but my gut is sure starting to
respond more and more to this muslim and immigration crap. I guess the only
personal question is when do I start losing the ability to reason and begin
responding to my gut instead of my intellect. Bottom line, I think it's
time for all those "good muslims" I keep hearing about to stand up and shut
down their army of fanatics.