Calif Bill

Default You think your inlet is bad?

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
. ..
Skipper wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:

Bayliners are a great boat for the proper conditions. I would not
recommend any of the "family boats" for conditions like that.

Do you have *any* experience operating a 2252 Bayliner? Neither does
Krause.

--
Skipper

Skipper,
No I do not. I did not say that it could not be done. I said I would not
recommend any of the boats designed for family recreational boating for
this kind of inlet. I did not limit my comment to Bayliner or any
specific brand of boat.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

The inlet is not always that bad. You pick your days. Guy I fish with at
times, his dad ran a 53' commercial boat out of Depoe and he fished out of a
22' boat (Marlin I think).