Doug Kanter

Default OT My New Guitar!

wrote in message
ups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

What corner will you be playing on? I'll have some quarters ready.

All of them, and I prefer 10 dollar bills. So, if you see anybody on
any corner playing guitar, be sure to drop 10 dollars in their guitar
case, it may just be me. Hope you don't go to big cities much, you'll
go broke.

That's why I chose electric bass instead of acoustic - to avoid the
temptation to start a new career. No electricity on those corners!