John Cairns

Default Free 1960 28' Triton Pearson - Link

"Mic" wrote in message

"FREE 1960 28' Pearson Triton PROJECT
We are looking for a home for a 1960 Pearson Triton, Hull #69. I'll
be honest, this is a real project boat. It is free for who ever will
come haul it out of our back yard and we will throw in the 5
boatstands it is sitting on. This boat is a COMPLETE REBUILD, mostly
what you would be getting is a sound hull, but it's a big job to be
sure."

http://blog.oldragbaggersonline.com/

Mic'67

http://www.dasein668.com/

You might be able to look past the rotting deck, but missing the mast/boom
and a trashed engine? If it had a serviceable engine and the spar I don't
think the current owner would be giving it away.

John Cairns