RG

Default funny - kinda - story...

not everyone has the experience and skills i have earned and learned
over 50 years of learning about dogs, handling dogs of all sorts
including war dogs, training dogs and vetting dogs for various jobs
like guard, protection and potential placement for rescue
organizations. i started with german shepards when i was ten years
old and have progressed through a number of breeds and a lot of
owners. I learned from the masters including my uncle who was a noted
dog trainer and have taken any number of classes including the us air
force training school.

Ever worked with a Basset Hound? I've had four of them over the years, and
have found that they definitively have a mind of their own, and work mostly
at the instinctual level, which is typical of the hound group. But the
Basset is the epitome of stubbornness. The lights are on, but nobody's
home. On the other hand they are extremely loyal, gregarious, and quite
comical, which is what makes them such great pets.