JohnH

Default funny - kinda - story...

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:57:25 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .

and he was well vetted by me - im very good at this having done it for
most of my life.

I'll send you my son for a week and you can vet him, too. Teen nonsense du
jour "I don't care what the IRS rules are - I'm not doin' it that way".
(Never mind what "that" is - it doesn't really matter). :-)

Doug, I've spent the past two weeks babysitting a class of 7th Grade math
kids after a teacher said she'd had enough. Your kid's a jewel compared to
most of that crew. Love him to death!
--
'Til next time,

John H