Doug Kanter

Default funny - kinda - story...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 21:34:16 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

the funny ears is skippy de dog, a pit bull/whippet cross
who is also very smart and a sweet heart.

I'll be darned. Which was the mother?

I have a friend who obtained a pit bull pup a few years ago. He raised the
dog properly, as a house pet, and the dog is a joy. He's fun to "rassle"
with, and never bites. I "met" another pit bull pup a few years ago, and
babysat him for a couple of hours. He was just fine, too.

I'd love to have a pet panther, though. A black one. Good golly, they are
gorgeous.

A friend of my son's has one, too. I won't go to the house without my little
friend, with a round in the chamber, but my son says the dog likes to pick
up the cat and put it on the couch for reasons nobody can figure out. It's a
male dog, but it picks up the cat like it was the cat's mommy. The cat
apparently can't figure it out, either, but it puts up with the strangeness.