NOYB

Default JPS wrong again!!!

"jps" wrote in message
Sadly, for me, none of your predictions came true.

jps

NOYB
Jan 22, 6:15 pm
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: "NOYB"
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 02:15:52 GMT
Subject: Any of you east coast

"jps" wrote in message

pinheads who think football isn't played west of the Mississippi want to
comment on the Seahawks-Panthers game or have you all gone to bed?

Nobby sez:

The only two somewhat sure-things coming out of that game:

1) Seattle will win
2) It will be the lowest-rated championship game in NFL history.

Doh! Note the date and time of my comments (Sunday, Jan 22, 2006 6:15pm).
They were made halfway through the NFC Championship Carolina/Seattle game.
I was talking about *that* game...not the Superbowl. If I was talking about
the Super Bowl, I'd have said "the Super Bowl".

The Steelers have a huge national appeal...so I figured that the Super Bowl
would have decent ratings.

"...the largest Super Bowl audience since 1996 WHEN THE STEELERS LAST PLAYED
IN THE TITLE GAME."