John H

Default ( OT ) Shooting the messenger

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:24:48 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

Shooting the messenger
Conservatives should hail former counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke,
but instead they're smearing him.

We're not smearing him. We're just correcting his lies.

Have you seen the "correction of facts" that was issued in several major
papers by Frank Miller today?

Did you note the poll results showing that people are believing the
administration at a higher rate than Clarke?

The following, from CNN, is also interesting:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Despite a week of negative headlines about how his
administration handled the threat of terrorism before September 11,
2001, President Bush's political position against Sen. John Kerry has
strengthened, according to a new CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!