Reggie Smithers

Default Why Optimax is not true DFI

Harry Krause wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:
Billgran wrote:
"K. Smith" wrote in message

... eventually we got Bill to disassemble a Ficht injector & clock
it up & he was honest enough to come back & admit he'd been had).

Karen,

"You GOT me to dissassemble a FICHT injector ??????" You must be
off your rocker with that comment.

About the comment on the FICHT patents. Even the engineer Marcus
Bell would email me laughing that Karen from Australia could not even
fathom that fuel circulated thru the injector, even after many
"lessons" to you trying to make you see the light.

You are a looney.

Bill Grannis
service manager

Bill,
As someone who does have detailed knowledge of Ficht with a larger
than average data base, have you found Ficht or Etec to have more than
the average problems? Is there any truth to the problem that some of
Ficht engines had problems related to trolling for extended periods?

Trying to drum up some support for Ms. Smith?

No I am not. I really have no bone to pick on any engine, and own a
I/O. Bill is very knowledgeable, based upon practical hands on
experience. His opinion would be very valuable for anyone considering a
2 stroke vs a 4 stroke. It is silly for people to take a strong stance
on a position, without some data to help form an opinion.

I am curious though, why did you think my open ended question was a
support for Ms. Smith?

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.