Reggie Smithers

Default Why Optimax is not true DFI

Billgran wrote:
"K. Smith" wrote in message

... eventually we got Bill to disassemble a Ficht injector & clock it up &
he was honest enough to come back & admit he'd been had).

Karen,

"You GOT me to dissassemble a FICHT injector ??????" You must be off your
rocker with that comment.

About the comment on the FICHT patents. Even the engineer Marcus Bell would
email me laughing that Karen from Australia could not even fathom that fuel
circulated thru the injector, even after many "lessons" to you trying to
make you see the light.

You are a looney.

Bill Grannis
service manager

Bill,
As someone who does have detailed knowledge of Ficht with a larger than
average data base, have you found Ficht or Etec to have more than the
average problems? Is there any truth to the problem that some of Ficht
engines had problems related to trolling for extended periods?

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.