Thomas Wentworth

Default Great Lakes Question

Capt Jeff ,, I did some more research. According to a Canadian web page the
depth of the Trent Severn Canal is 6-8 Feet.

The boat has a depth of 5'2".

More than enough I'd say.

I sent off an email for more info.

And I have a telephone number.

According to the web site, the Trent Severn is 241 miles long from Lake
Huron [ Georgian Bay ] to Lake Ontario at Trenton, Ontario

The web site said it should take 5-7 days to do the whole route.

What a trip! It sounds very interesting.

Thomas

======
"Tamaroak" wrote in message
. ..
The small boat channel goes along the top of Lake Huron and is a very
scenic route. Otherwise you can just shoot across the middle.

I'm thinking of the Canal that bypasses Niagra Falls and is used primarily
by big ships.

Capt. Jeff