Capt. JG

Default Ocean Kayak and 27footer: store / tow

I didn't see that part. I saw the part where the skipper and crew were
yelling "sh*t, sh*t, sh*t" over and over and trying to recover it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gary" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
You asked me what I saw... that's what I saw... isn't that enough? It
probably chafed through? Just a guess.

I was expecting something more dramatic/catastrophic. IE: The kayak
surged forward and landed in the cockpit knocking the helmsman overboard;
The kayak inverted and dove straight down ripping the cleat right off the
back of the boat; The kayak accelerated past the boat while surfing on a
wave and when the painter came tight it yanked the kayak bow right through
a portlight.

Something more........you know.

Gaz