JohnH

Default Why Optimax is not true DFI

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 13:21:04 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 11:45:41 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 10:11:00 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

Karen, please stop calling Harry 'lying scum'. It adds nothing to your
otherwise very interesting posts.

Your posts show that you know a lot more about the workings of the engines
than most anyone else hear. That alone adds to the credibility of what
you're saying.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
You've turned yourself into quite the player, John.

Your netcopping hypocrisy is no more appealing than Ms. Smith's
substandard English namecalling.
Harry, I apologize for anything I said to Karen that offended you.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
That's right...play the dummy. You must be convincing someone, eh?

Why not take your "disagreement" with Ms. Smith to your a.politics
newsgroup, where only the two of you can read it?

In what way is an apology 'playing the dummy'?

"a.politics" is not 'my' group. Anyone can post there, and anyone can read
the posts made there.

Actually, I wish some folks *would* go there and make their political
posts. I found many of them mentally stimulating and very informative, at
least until they got into the personal attack mode.

I'd like to hear what the 'Dougs', Nobby, etc. have to say about the
election results in Palestine, for example.

...but not here.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Everyone has "likes." I'd like you and the rest of the netcoppers to
take your netcopping to alt.netcops.annoyances.

Harry, I'm sorry my asking Karen to stop calling you names was offensive to
you. What more do you want?
--
'Til next time,

John H