Garth Almgren

Default Good weekend to stay ashore in the Pacific NW. 60 mph? "AuntieEm!"

Around 2/3/2006 5:21 PM, RCE wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Even if you aren't planning to watch the Seahawks perform admirably in
the SB. :-)

The National Weather Service has issued storm and gale warnings for
Oregon and Washington coastal areas, and predict winds along the coasts
to reach up to 40 mph, with exposed areas seeing wind gusts up to 60
mph.

That's nothing more than a brisk winter breeze here in New England.

When it comes on the heals of some of the wettest weather on record, it
makes for all sorts of problems from downed trees. My power was out half
of yesterday, and my cable was out (imagine that!) all day.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing