JohnH

Default OT Stress Test

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:10:16 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message

aint gonna do no colonoscopy - uh uh - no way.

silly.

Now John, don't be too judgmental. They probably read the same report I
saw. I think it was in Soldier of Fortune, or Tough Guy's Weekly, or one of
those manly periodicals. Seems that if you let a doctor (or anyone else,
for that matter) stick any kind of probe up your butt there's a 57% chance
you'll turn queer. Can't be too careful......... :-)

Since my colonoscopy, I *have* thought several of you were pretty cute!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****